Sacred Heart Catholic School is focused on advancing the mission of the institution by securing financial investments and enrollment each academic year. Education is transformative! Financial gifts strengthen Sacred Heart’s ability to create resources for student learning. This learning produces strong graduates and future leaders within the community. Sacred Heart Catholic School was founded in 1900 as a parochial school funded by Sacred Heart Catholic Church and is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. As we move towards the 125th anniversary, the Quasquicentennial Year Celebration in 2025, Sacred Heart invites you to Fund It Forward!
Financial gifts support the mission of the school and supplement a student's development. Sacred Heart Catholic School believes in developing the whole student: academics, athletics, fine arts and faith. Your gifts enable enhancements to our existing programs, provide academic support, and fund tuition assistance for those in need.
Who Benefits from your Gift?
As we approach 2025, Sacred Heart Catholic School is focusing on the following areas for financial giving:
- On-Site High School Gymnasium Building Fund | This building will advance P.E. curriculum, student athletes and facilities on both campuses.
- Academic Advancement | This fund will support classroom resources including, but not limited to, STEM, technology and facility.
- Student Life & Athletics | This fund will advance student activities, fine arts and athletic needs.
- Enrollment & General Growth at Sacred Heart Catholic School | Donations will support enrollment and communications at Sacred Heart Catholic School.
Once annual goals are met for these areas, additional money will be designated for the high school gymnasium building fund.
How to Give
Sacred Heart Catholic School
|Sacred Heart Foundation|
Contact: Director of Advancement
Dr. Erin Lambert Dornan
Contact: Board President
Mr. Patrick Dornan
|Online Giving Homepage||Online Giving Homepage|
Gifts may be made online, by mail or in person.
- Online Giving Instructions: Review both active campaigns for the school and foundation above via the "Online Giving Homepage" links. Click "Donate". From the dropdown menus, select the area you wish to designate your gift. Select type of gift & amount. Adjust tip to "Other" if you do not wish to provide a tip for the online payment service. Enter payment and click "Finish".
- Gifts may be made in person or by mail to:
Sacred Heart Catholic School
510 West Pine Street
Hattiesburg, Mississippi 39401
For more information or if you would like to schedule a meeting, please contact Dr. Erin Lambert Dornan at email@example.com, or call 601.450.5736.
Other Gifts to Consider:
Some donors take the opportunity to give to the school by providing tangible items such as computers, office or athletic equipment, books or other items related to our educational programs. Sacred Heart administration can help determine the acceptability of gifts as well as potential tax benefits and implications of gifts-in-kind.
You can remember Sacred Heart Catholic School by leaving a gift in your will or estate plan. Making a planned gift may allow you to give more than you ever thought possible and, at the same time, you may experience tax advantages or income for a number of years or life.
Gifts of Securities
If you hold securities that would incur a tax on capital gains if sold, your outright gift to Sacred Heart could mean significant savings. You obtain a tax deduction for the full market value of the gift, and you may avoid a tax on the increase in value.