Sacred Heart Catholic School is accepting new student applications for the 2023-2024 school.
Priority Admissions Deadline | July 10 | Admissions packet must be completed and submitted. If your application is submitted after the priority deadline, Sacred Heart Catholic School cannot guarantee a decision by the first day of school.
|2023-2024 School Year||Apply Now - Grades PK4 - 11th|
|2024-2025 School Year||Application opens October 1, 2023|
Steps to Apply for Admission:
- Complete an online Application for Admission.
- Follow the online instructions and submit required documentation including a non-refundable $30 application fee.
- All applications are reviewed by the Sacred Heart Catholic School Admissions Committee. Once all required documents are submitted to Sacred Heart, the Director of Admissions will notify applicant's family within two to three business weeks of the committee's decision.
- Once admitted, new students must register for enrollment. (Enrollment typically begins in February, and the Priority Enrollment deadline for new students is July 15.)
- Director of Enrollment, Monica Bellipanni, will officially request transferred school records once they are enrolled at Sacred Heart Catholic School.
Required Admissions Documentation by Grade:
|PK4 & K||
|Online Application & $30 Fee||Online Application & $30 Fee||Online Application & $30 Fee||Online Application & $30 Fee||Online Application & $30 Fee|
|Teacher Recommendation||Teacher Recommendation||Teacher Recommendation||Teacher Recommendation||Teacher Recommendation|
|Long Form Birth Certificate||Principal Recommendation||Principal Recommendation||Principal Recommendation||Principal Recommendation|
|*Immunization Records||Long Form Birth Certificate||Long Form Birth Certificate||Long Form Birth Certificate||Long Form Birth Certificate|
|*Immunization Records||*Immunization Records||*Immunization Records||*Immunization Records|
|Most Recent Report Card||Most Recent Report Card||Most Recent Report Card||Most Recent Report Card|
|Writing Response||**Most Recent Transcript(s)||**Most Recent Transcript(s)|
|Writing Response||Standardized Test Score(s)|
*Immunization Record should be the MS Form 121 for Mississippi residents. More details here.
**Applicants seeking admissions for 8th - 11th grade must submit transcripts that show all academic history beginning in 7th grade. Transcripts should include attempted and completed courses.
***Writing responses should be handwritten by the student.
|Parish Verification Form||If applying for the Catholic subsidized rate, you must submit a signed Parish Verification Form.|
|Custody Order||If applicable, provide a copy of the custody order.|
If you have any questions about the admissions process, please contact the Director of Admissions at 601-583-8683 or email@example.com.