Sacred Heart Catholic School is accepting new student admission applications for the 2023-2024 school.
Steps for Admission to Sacred Heart
- Complete an online Application for Admission.
- Submit the following items by uploading with the application or submitting them to the school:
- Long form Birth Certificate
- Most recent Report Card (1st-12th grade applicants)
- Most recent Transcript (7th-12th grade applicants)
- Most recent standardized test scores
- Writing Prompt Form (2nd-6th Grade applicants)
- Question and Essay Form (7th-12th grade applicants)
- Immunization Record (on MS Form 121 for Mississippi residents)
- Signed Parish Verification Form, if applying for the Catholic subsidized rate
- Copy of custody order, if applicable
- Follow the instructions that will be provided to submit the application and the non-refundable $30 application fee.
- All applications are reviewed by the Admissions Council. Notifications will be sent to accepted applicants, providing instructions to complete the enrollment process. Enrollment typically begins in February.