Sacred Heart pre-kindergarten and kindergarten students experience a multi-sensory approach to learning using experiences and play activities that encourage spiritual, cognitive, social, emotional and physical growth. In addition to the core subjects of Religion, Language Arts, Science, Math, and Social Studies, Sacred Heart students participate in six specialty classes each week: Art, Music, Physical Education, Library, Spanish and Technology.
- Children must be four years of age by September 1st of the year entering to enroll in pre-kindergarten and five years of age by September 1st of the year entering to enroll in kindergarten.
- Hours: 8 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Extended Care is offered until 5:30 p.m. each day.
- Each classroom is staffed by a certified teacher and a full-time assistant
- Average class size: 20 students
PreK4 & Kindergarten Documents: