Vicki Flanagan, Assistant Principal
7th-12th Grade Guidance Office:
Amendia Netto, Guidance Counselor
The Guidance Office of Sacred Heart Catholic High School provides academic and personal counseling, college and career guidance and maintains student records, transcripts, course selection and scheduling. During the school year, a student may be asked to meet with his or her counselor for reasons including but not limited to the following:
- Academic progress/difficulties
- College counseling and placement
- Course selection and scheduling
- Tutoring services
- Social and peer issues
- Conflict resolution
- Career counseling
To request a parent-teacher conference, parents should first contact the teacher, then contact the guidance counselor, if needed.
Click on the link below to download a High School Transcript Request Form in PDF format.
News and Announcements:
- None at this time.
Guidance Office Links
- ACT: http://www.actstudent.org/
- AP Exam Scores & SAT testing: https://www.collegeboard.org/
- Federal Financial Aid: https://fafsa.ed.gov/
- Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning Resources: http://riseupms.com/
- Mississippi Tuition Assistance Grant: http://riseupms.com/state-aid/mtag/
- Scholarships: [To Be Added}
- NCAA Resources for Student Athletes: http://www.ncaa.org/student-athletes
- NCAA Clearing House: https://www.athleticscholarships.net/ncaa-clearinghouse.htm