May 21, 2018 Become a Guardian Angel The mission of the Guardian Angel Program is to provide financial assistance for children to attend Catholic Schools.
- Scholarship Assistance Program for Diocese of Biloxi Catholic Schools
- Kindergarten – 12th Grade
- $300 or more donation per year to be recognized as a Guardian Angel
- Average tuition for Elementary School $4,000 Catholic/$5,000 Non-Catholic
- Average tuition for Middle/High School $5,500 Catholic/$6,500 Non-Catholic
- Donations may be paid annually, semiannually, quarterly, or monthly
- Donations can be tax deductible (donors should consult their accountant)
- Donations are made payable to the school
- Parents/Guardians of students must complete an annual third-party assessment to be eligible for assistance through the Guardian Angel Program (this may be the same one already used at the Catholic school)
- The Pastor(s) and Principal review the applications and make determination of awards
- All recipients must keep agreements confidential
- Giving Day is held annually on Memorial Day Weekend
For more information, see Guardian Angel Brochure.