Click a link below to download Curriculum Guide in PDF format.
- Curriculum Guide – PreK through 6th Grade
- Curriculum Guide 2020-2021 - 7th & 8th Grade
- Curriculum Guide 2020-2021 - 9th-12th Grade
Each student graduating from Sacred Heart Catholic High School will have earned the required Carnegie units as specified below:
|CURRICULUM AREA||CARNEGIE UNITS||REQUIRES SUBJECTS|
|Mathematics||5||Algebra I (1 unit)
Geometry (1 unit)
Algebra II (1 unit)
|Science||4||Biology (1 unit)
Chemistry (1 unit)
|Social Studies||4||Mississippi Studies (1/2 unit)
World Geography (1/2 unit)
World History (1 unit)
U. S. History (1 unit)
U. S. Government (1/2 unit)
Economics (1/2 unit)
|Health and Physical Education||1||Comprehensive Health (1/2 unit)
Physical Education (1/2 unit)
|Business & Technology||1||Technology Foundations (1 unit)|
|Foreign Language||2||Must be two units of same language.|
- Contents of each required elective course must include the core objectives identified in the Mississippi Curriculum Frameworks.
- No more than one (1) of the minimum required number of units may be earned through completion of an approved correspondence course.
- Students must be enrolled in an English, Math, Science, Social Studies and Religion every year.