Steps for Admission to Sacred Heart
- Complete an online Application for Admission.
- Submit the following items by uploading with the application or submitting them to the school:
- Long form Birth Certificate
- Most recent Report Card (1st-12th grade applicants)
- Most recent Transcript (7th-12th grade applicants)
- Most recent standardized test scores
- Writing Prompt Form (2nd-6th Grade applicants)
- Question and Essay Form (7th-12th grade applicants)
- Immunization Record (on MS Form 121 for Mississippi residents)
- Signed Parish Verification Form, if applying for the Catholic subsidized rate
- Copy of custody order, if applicable
- Follow the instructions that will be provided to submit the application and the non-refundable $30 application fee.
- All applications are reviewed by the Admissions Council. Notifications will be sent to accepted applicants, providing instructions to complete the enrollment process.
If you have any questions about the admissions process, please contact Carrie Bell, Director of Admissions, at 601-583-8683 or email@example.com.