Applications for new student admission to Sacred Heart Catholic School are accepted year-round. Admission is determined by an Admissions Council. For questions, please contact Carrie Bell at email@example.com or 601.583.8683.
Steps for Admission to Sacred Heart
1. Complete an online Application for Admission
2. Submit additional required items that are listed below and outlined in an email you will receive:
- A copy of the applicant’s long-form birth certificate
- Most recent report card of the applicant
- High school transcript (8th-12th grade only)
- Most recent standardized test scores of the applicant
- Applicable teacher recommendation form
- Supplemental application information
- $25 non-refundable application fee (payable online at shshattiesburg.com or by check/cash)
3. Application is reviewed by Admissions Council.
4. Notice is given to parents of the council’s decision.
5. Student is enrolled upon payment of the $300 Registration Fee.
Registration for returning students begins in January of each year. A $300 per family registration fee is required. To register, log in to PowerSchool and follow the steps below:
- Select the student you wish to register along the top
- Select the Student Registration Icon on the left side for ACADEMIC YEAR.
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Click Begin Forms
I can’t remember my login for the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
If you aren’t able to retrieve your login credentials using the “Having trouble signing in?” link on the Sign In page, please contact the school office for assistance logging in to the Parent Portal.
Do I have to answer all the questions?
Required questions are marked as “Required”.
What if I make a mistake?
If you would like to make a change, click on the underlined field or click “< Prev” to return to a previous page.
I’ve completed the form, now what?
When you have finished entering your information, click “Submit.” This will send all of the information you’ve entered to the school. If you cannot click on this button, you will need to make sure that you have answered all required questions.
What if I have more than one student at Catholic Diocese of Biloxi Schools?
Do I need to do this for each child? Yes, because you’ll need to provide information that is specific for each child. We recommend that you submit one Registration and then start another – this will allow you to “snap over” shared family information, which will save you time.
I don’t know what a question is asking.
You can contact Shannon Bennett (601.583.8683) at the elementary office or Monica Bellipanni (601.450.5736) at the high school office to ask any general questions about the form or the Registration process.
Help! I’m having technical difficulties. (MOBILE UI)
For technical support, visit our PowerSchool Community help center or click “Help” from any form page.