All Admissions Applications must be complete, including all additional items, by 12 noon on Thursday, July 18 in order to be considered for the first day of school, August 8, 2019.
Thank you for your interest in Sacred Heart Catholic School!
Sacred Heart uses an online application system for all admissions applications. Admission is determined by an Admissions Council on a first-come, first-serve basis. For admissions inquiries or campus tours, please contact Dianna Chmelicek, Development Office Director, at 601.450.5736 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps for Admission to Sacred Heart
1. Complete an online Application for Admission. https://secure.infosnap.com/family/Login?ReturnUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure.i...
2. Submit additional required items that are listed below and outlined in an email you will receive:
- A copy of the applicant’s long-form birth certificate
- Most recent report card of the applicant
- High school transcript (8th-12th grades only)
- Most recent standardized test scores of the applicant
- Applicable teacher recommendation form
- Supplemental application information
- $35 non-refundable application fee (payable online at shshattiesburg.com or by check/cash)
3. Application is reviewed by Admissions Council.
4. Notice is given to parents of the Council’s decision.
5. Student is enrolled upon payment of the $300 Registration Fee.
Returning students must register through the PowerSchool parent portal.
Use the link above and login as usual to PowerSchool. Select “Registration” on the left side of home page to begin the form.
For help with PowerSchool usernames and passwords, please email Shannon Bennett at the elementary campus (email@example.com) or Monica Bellipanni at the high school campus (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Frequently Asked Questions
I can’t remember my login for the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
If you aren’t able to retrieve your login credentials using the “Having trouble signing in?” link on the Sign In page, please contact the school office for assistance logging in to the Parent Portal.
Do I have to answer all the questions?
Required questions are marked as “Required”.
What if I make a mistake?
If you would like to make a change, click on the underlined field or click “< Prev” to return to a previous page.
I’ve completed the form, now what?
When you have finished entering your information, click “Submit.” This will send all of the information you’ve entered to the school. If you cannot click on this button, you will need to make sure that you have answered all required questions.
What if I have more than one student at Catholic Diocese of Biloxi Schools?
Do I need to do this for each child? Yes, because you’ll need to provide information that is specific for each child. We recommend that you submit one registration and then start another – this will allow you to “snap over” shared family information, which will save you time.
I don’t know what a question is asking.
Please contact Carrie Bell (601.583.8683) in the elementary office or Monica Bellipanni (601.450.5736) in the high school office to ask any general questions about the form or the registration process.
Help! I’m having technical difficulties. (MOBILE UI)
For technical support, visit our PowerSchool Community help center or click “Help” from any form page.