Thank you for your interest in Sacred Heart Catholic School!
Sacred Heart uses an online application system for all admissions applications. Admission is determined by an Admissions Council on a first-come, first-serve basis. For admissions inquiries or campus tours, please contact Dianna Chmelicek, Development Office Director, at 601.450.5736 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps for Admission to Sacred Heart
1. Complete an online Application for Admission. https://secure.infosnap.com/family/Login?ReturnUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure.i...
2. Submit additional required items that are listed below and outlined in an email you will receive:
- A copy of the applicant’s long-form birth certificate
- Most recent report card of the applicant
- High school transcript (8th-12th grades only)
- Most recent standardized test scores of the applicant
- Applicable teacher recommendation form
- Supplemental application information
3. Application is reviewed by Admissions Council.
4. Notice is given to parents of the Council’s decision.
5. Student is enrolled upon payment of the $300 Registration Fee.
NOTE: The Online Application for Admissions for New Students for the 2020-2021 School Year will be available on February 1, 2020.