Sacred Heart Catholic School will continue to review and accept Admissions Applications for the 2020-2021 school year. Families will be notified of their application status by email and mail. If you have any questions, please contact Carrie Bell, Admissions Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dianna Chmelicek, Development Director, at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Sacred Heart Catholic School!
Sacred Heart uses an online application system for all admissions applications. Admission is determined by an Admissions Council on a first-come, first-serve basis. For admissions inquiries or campus tours, please contact Dianna Chmelicek, Development Office Director, at 601.450.5736 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps for Admission to Sacred Heart
1. Complete an online Application for Admission.
2. Submit additional required items that are listed below and outlined in an email you will receive:
- A copy of the applicant’s long-form birth certificate
- Most recent report card of the applicant
- High school transcript (8th-12th grades only)
- Most recent standardized test scores of the applicant
- Applicable teacher recommendation form
- Supplemental application information
3. Application is reviewed by Admissions Council.
4. Notice is given to parents of the Council’s decision.
5. Student is enrolled upon payment of the $300 Registration Fee.
New students apply here: